Realty 33, Inc
REAL ESTATE BLOG
TIPS FOF BUYING & SELLING REAL ESTATE IN UNION & ESSEX COUNTY NJ
514 WHITEWOOD RD, UNION 07083
We are so pumped to present this new listing in Union. And why wouldn't we be?
We're talking about tasteful updated colonial an excellent location, near Washington school.
We love showing off this one to potential buyers. The asking price is only $375,000!!
Here is just some of what this home offers:
- Center Hall colonial with open floor plan
- Designer kitchen w/ tons of cabinet space
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large master bedroom.
- Large private, fenced in yard
- Back deck for entertaining
- Central A/C & Forced hot air heat!
ALL THIS FOR UNDER 400K!!
TAXES UNDER 10K! WOW!
UPDATE: Open House this Sunday, Oct 28th 2-4PM.
For more information about this home Call/text: 973.506.9866
The NJ real estate market has been hot in 2018, and some home sellers are getting between 5-10 offers for their homes!
When selling a home in this market, it's important to choose the right offer. How do you know which offer is best in a multiple offer situation?
Hint: It's not just about price!
In this video I give a few tips for home sellers on how to evaluate and pick the best offer in a multiple offer situation:
1. Ask for highest & best
2. Write down and organize all offers
3. Evaluate & calculate bottom line for each offer
4. Vet each potential buyer to see who's most qualified to buy your home*
*This is the step that most realtors and "for sale by owners" miss!
I also give some advice for home buyers on how to make their offer stand out from the crowd and lock down that dream house.
1. Bring your highest and best offer
2. Use conventional financing instead of FHA loan
3. Don't ask for any seller's concessions or credits
4. Make sure your realtor follows up and gets your offer to the top of the pile
It's a great market right now but even a great market has it's challenges. Use these tips to help make the best decision when buying or selling real estate.
Questions? Text me: 973.506.9866
Summer is officially over, and if you're like me, you're soaking in every last bit of sunshine and warmth we get before winter hits. ❄️
Let's recap how the market did over the last couple of months. Here's a quick summary of June thru September 2018:
The average sale price in Union rose to $319,216
⬆ up from last year's average by 5.6% ‼️
For new listings, the average asking price is $349,558, which is also up from $326,000 last summer.
Highest single family sale: 459 Homestead Pl, $612,000
Lowest single family sale 863 Boyd Ave, $137,000
Highest Multi-Family sale: 1300 Biscayne Blvd, $465,000
Lowest Multi-family sale: 134 Valley St, $167,500
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Experience is the chief author of the Realty 33 blog, as we continue to learn new things everyday. This blog is intended to educate and help those that wish to know more about the world of real estate.